We are committed to provide full support related with our App/Module purchased on our webstie. We strongly recommend to our customer to go over the support policy before raising any Support ticket.
Our Support Policy are as defined below:
1) Free & Chargeable Support Services
ODOOMART provides 3 months of free support for all the paid Apps/ Modules. As a part of our support services, we will answer questions related to our products, fix the errors/bugs and make sure that our product work exactly the way we have promised it should.
There’s no free support for customizing our product to make it compatible to your business needs. All such kind of support would be chargeable.
When there is a bug, error, flaw or failure in your live system and it leads you to get an unexpected result, we consider it as the error of ODOOMART App/Module. However, if the bug is not because of ODOOMART App/Module and is a technology bug; then we would charge a fee to fix that error, failure, mistake or bug.
For any support feel free to email us at email@example.com, and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest. We processes weekend emails on the next Monday (IST-Indian Standard Time) at the beginning of the week. We get back to the emails with our replies within 48 hours. However, it might take longer than that if we are backlogged. So we request you to have patience and we’ll definitely get back to you.
2) Support Service Limitation and Reporting A Bug Or A Query
We request you to read the ‘User Manual’ of each of our App/Module and also find the link to the documentation and video tutorial for each one of them. (if available)
Our Free Support Services do not include the following:
- Installation of the purchased App/Module (Chargeable)
- Compatibility check between the technology and other software packages
- Integration of the purchased products
- Error correction caused during buyer installation
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade
- Modules/themes customisation
- Product integration troubleshooting
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Third-party developer’s consultation
- Product version update with different module or theme
- Any extra customization or changes in the App/Module.
- Under support fee only existing issues will be fixed like something is not working as described in module demo or doc.
- Support will not include any technical documentation/DFD/database schema of the source code as the modules are already written based on platform standards.
- If you encounter any bugs or issues beyond this period of time, you will have to extend the support period (any bugs or issues beyond the support period will not be taken care by support team).
- Support will be available through email only (user need to send us the complete login details like ftp and platform admin login details to fix the issue.
Before You Submit A Ticket, Always Remember To:
- Give your order id
- Provide your website URL
- Mention the name of the product
- Give details about the Product Version
- Provide complete information about your issue
- Provide screenshots of the error
- If you have installed other App/Module, mention about them
3) ODOOMART Security Commitments
ODOOMART Support team might ask for FTP and Admin Panel details from you. We ask for these details as we need to go through your product to understand, identify and find a solution to your problem. During such times, we would want you to trust us as we have been working with the customer service industries for over a decade and maintain good records. Your data remains absolutely confidential and we never share your details with anyone at any point of time
Once we close your request, we completely delete the records of your credential from our database and also we recommend to change any credential you have shared with us.
We reserve the rights to change the Support Policy without any prior notice.