TERMS & CONDITIONS
These ODOOMART General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) are effective as of the Effective Date of the relevant Order Form and are entered into by and between ODOOMART and Licensee.
WHEREAS, Licensee (or Licensee parent company) licensed from ODOOMART, the right to use ODOOMART Software pursuant to a License Agreement. Some versions of ODOOMART agreements use the term “Customer” in place of “Licensee”. For purposes of this GTC, references to “Customer” shall mean “Licensee” and vice versa. WHEREAS, ODOOMART provides certain Services in which Licensee desires to obtain on the basis of certain Service Descriptions. Such Services will be set forth in an Order Form referencing and incorporating these GTC (each an “Order Form”).
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
- The License Agreement is a legal agreement between Customer (either an individual or a company) and ODOOMART. The agreement covers the purchase and use of the Products developed by ODOOMART and Services associated with Products.
- ODOOMART are the copyright holder of the products. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You may not use all or any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website besides respective platforms for which the product is purchased. You are prohibited to give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the product or documentation to anyone. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use the product. We are not liable for any illegal use or prosecution arising from the use of the product against the law. ODOOMART reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- Upgrades: We upgrade and improve our Apps/ Modules on a timely basis. We offer free upgrades for 3 months on all our products. After that, an upgrade will cost 60% of the current product price. Customers can request upgrades via our support help desk. ODOOMART reserves the right to determine which products will be updated and when or to discontinue product updates.
- Email Address: E-mail address must be valid and correct because they will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company.
- Download: All products are available for download once the payment has been accepted and verified. If you are unable to download a product, please check the status of your payment via your payment processor interface.
- Refunds: WE DON’T ISSUE REFUNDS OR RETURN FOR DIGITAL PRODUCT. ONCE PAID THE LICENSE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. For more information kindly check our Return & refund Policy.
- Support Policy: ODOOMART offers 1 months Free Support, from the purchase date, for every App/Module legally purchased from ODOOMART. Without any additional charge, our support team will provide all reasonably necessary written consultation requested, in connection with use and operation of an Extension or any problems therewith to the customers, within the above-stated period of time.
- Confidentiality: Each party agrees that it shall not disclose to any third party any information concerning the customers, trade secrets, methods, processes or procedures or any other confidential, financial or business information of the other party which it learns during the course of its performance of this Agreement without the prior written consent of such other party. This obligation shall survive the cancellation or other termination of this Agreement or License.
ODOOMART’s products contain trade secrets and proprietary know-how that belong to ODOOMART and it is being made available to Licensee in strict confidence.
If you have any questions concerning ODOOMART’s products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Changes To Terms & Conditions
Please note that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. ODOOMART reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The above Terms and Conditions go into effect on 1St January, 2018.